By using mas.com.au and/or purchasing products or services through the Site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. ” We “, “us” and “our “refers to MAS Country Pty Ltd ACN 161159477
A: GENERAL | B: ACCOMMODATION
Bookings made through the Site
1. We act as disclosed agent for third party suppliers and your contract is directly with them. Bookings are subject to the supplier’s terms and conditions and policies and you should read these before proceeding with your booking. Our role as agent is limited to facilitating bookings and arranging documentation, payments and refunds, as applicable.
3. By making a booking through the Site you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
4. We do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party suppliers who we have no direct control over. We make no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the Site.
5. We recommend that all travelers obtain travel insurance against cancellation or amendment fees as well as providing sufficient medical cover.
6. We will always try to settle any issues or complaints quickly and fairly. Any correspondence should be sent by email to [email protected]
Section B below sets out additional terms and conditions for Accommodation
Use of the Site
7. We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on the Site is accurate; however, as considerable information is accessed from our suppliers, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the Site is free of errors or faults. We reserve the right to change information published on the Site at any time. We are not liable to you or any other person for any loss in connection with the use of a linked site.
8. Without affecting any of your statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited: a) we will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with our site or any products or services purchased on our site, and b) we make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on our site or any linked site. Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made.
9. These terms & conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia.
10. We may change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions by posting changes to the Site.
11. The person making the reservation and the guest checking in must be over 18 years. To eliminate booking fraud, the guest will need to produce photo identification to ensure their identity matches the guest named in the booking. We may request the accommodation provider to take a copy and provide this information to us to verify the guest’s check-in details. Upon check in, the guest will also need to provide the accommodation provider with a valid credit card.
12. If you wish to change or cancel your booking you must contact us immediately on 1300 MAS NOW (627 669) or email us at [email protected] We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
13. Bookings must be prepaid in full to secure availability of the rooms. Full or partial refunds for cancellations / amendments are not available unless pre-arranged and confirmed by MAS Country in writing.
14. We sell accommodation from an inventory supplied by each hotel and do not over-sell that inventory. We cannot accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the hotel over-selling its own inventory.
15. We rely on information supplied to us by the individual accommodation provider including descriptions, ratings and visual images. Therefore we are not responsible for any variance in quality from the information supplied to us by the hotel.